DocuCopy integrated ID cards are blank, laminated ID card forms that can be printed directly on the lamination with your high-speed printer or office copier for a durable and cost-effective card. DocuCopy ID cards are integrated right into the sheet for fast and efficient printing.
Featuring Our Patented DocuPeel® Card with Synthetic ID Card
DocuCopy’s DocuPeel card features a synthetic ID card embedded into a paper sheet. The crisp white polyester card peels out cleanly and easily from the carrier sheet. The waterproof and tear-resistant card is available in a variety of thicknesses. Embossing dots on the carrier sheet allow trouble-free loading and printing on the front and back using any production or office equipment.
DocuCopy Integrated ID Card Features:
- Embossing Dots: Eliminate stack bias for more efficient printing.
- Universal Printing: Print with toner, inkjet, or HP Indigo equipment using our proprietary laminate.
- Custom Options: Contact us to design a custom sheet for you.
DocuCopy Integrated ID Card Types:
A variety of card and sheet styles are available to ensure the right fit for every job.
- DocuPeel®: Peel-out style with a tear-resistant and waterproof synthetic card for variable printing on both sides of the card.
- DocuPerf: A perforated card with toner-receptive film for variable printing on both sides of the card
- DocuFold: Print both sides of the card on the front of the sheet. Peel card out of the sheet and fold the adhesive back for a card that is twice as thick.
- Order Planner
- Storage and Conditioning Sheet
- DocuPeel Peel Out Style – 1 Card – Item 8266
- DocuPeel Peel Out Style – 2 Card – Item 8267
- DocuPerf Punch Out Style – 1 Card – Items 8285/8263
- DocuPerf Punch Out Style – 2 Card – Items 8286/8262
- DocuFold Fold Over Style – 1 Card – Item 8221
- DocuFold Fold Over Style – 2 Card – Item 8222